Please Join WWD & Samsung for the Style Dimension NYFW Event – A fully-digitalized NYFW content and activation playground, providing curated programming and brand tutorials with fashion and beauty notables, unparalleled editorial access and revolutionary technology experiences. 6 events over 2 days to celebrate NY Fashion Week. Events include 30 Years of Badgley Mischka, beauty master class with MAC Cosmetics and see the Kate Spade New York Spring 2019 debut fashion presentation. Samsung.com
Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson, Adriana Lima, Cardi B and NBA star Russell Westbrook were among the A-list celebrities on hand to help ring in the first day of New York Fashion Week at the Tom Ford runway show.
Paris Jackson, “Crazy Rich Asians” star Henry Golding, singer/actress Hailee Steinfeld and actress Riley Keough were among the night’s other fashionable attendees.
THIS SEASON FOR MY SHOW I TOOK INSPIRATION FROM OLD POLAROIDS I TOOK OF MYSELF FROM 1996 EXPERIMENTING WITH MAKE UP AND PERSONAS, GENDER BENDING LOOKS AND DYI HAIR STYLES I CREATED ON MYSELF BEFORE I HAD A RUNWAY AND MODELS TO EXPRESS MY INSPIRATIONS AND IDEAS ON FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. “META MUSE”
Photos by David Allen
Citi Taste of Tennis, a premier culinary and tennis event, brought together the world’s top tennis players (Venus Williams, 7-time Grand Slam Singles champion in photos) and New York’s award-winning chefs for an evening celebrating food and tennis.
Participating local area chefs included:
· Masaharu Morimoto – Morimoto
· Nicole Gajadhar – Saxon & Parole
· Catherine Medrano – The Regency Bar & Grill
· John Mooney – Bell, Book & Candle
· Mina Newman – Sen Sakana
· Jorge Espinzoa – Scarpetta
· Paolo Dorigato – Lugo Cucina Scarpetta
· Greg Rubin – American Cut Scarpetta
· Bill Peet – Tavern on the Green
· Sujan Sarkar – Baar Baar
· Matt Schindler – Charlie Palmer at The Knick
· Roxanne Spruance – Kingsley
· Juan Tourn – Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse
· Andy Xu – DaDong